The HSD is mighty but mini: It's easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that's shorter than a standard bicycle. Whether you're riding, storing, or moving it around, the HSD is a breeze to handle. It's shorter than a regular bike and its weight is the same as a regular ebike.
Bring the kiddo. The HSD's extra-long Atlas H Rack gives plenty of heel clearance and room for your kiddo to enjoy the view rather than being smushed up against your back. The rack is rated to 60 kg (132 lb), so when paired with the right Passenger System accessories, the HSD is ready for your growing family.
Fifteen seconds and the HSD transforms into a flat package that's perfect for fitting into SUVs, station wagons, or bus storage compartments.
The new Enviolo AUTOMATiQ system does all of the shifting for you, so you can worry less and bike more. All you need to do is pedal. It'll shift up as you accelerate from a standstill, and shift down when you reach a stoplight. Set your desired pedaling cadence on the integrated Bosch Intuvia controller and let Enviolo do the rest.
- Next-generation Bosch® Performance Line motor with Intuvia display
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 118 km (74 mi)
- Integrated automatic shifting
- Enviolo Sport 380 hub
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST suspension seatpost
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed